The love is real between these celeb mothers and their incredible daughters
1. Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn
The iconic mother-daughter pair have both starred in countless films and are a mainstay in each other's lives. They even graced the cover of People's 2020 The Beautiful Issue together.
2. Willow Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith
These two keep it real and honest with each other, both appearing to speak at lengths on The Red Table Talk with Jada's mom, Adrienne Banfield-Norris.
3. Serena Williams and Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.
4. Billie Lourd and Carrie Fisher
I mean, it's Carrie Fisher and Billie Lourd. Their relationship is one that brings tears to everyone's eyes as Billie lost her mother back in 2016.
5. Zoë Kravitz and Lisa Bonet
Another incredibly iconic mother-daughter pair, Zoe and Lisa are beyond gorgeous, so stylish, and have stepped out on the red carpet together practically looking like twins.
6. Taylor Swift and Andrea Swift
The songstress and her mother have always been close with Taylor even writing The Best Day about her mom as a surprise mother's day gift one year.
7. Chrissy Teigen and Luna
8. Reese Witherspoon and Ava Phillippe
They look so similar, it's uncanny. Reese constantly shares photos of the two, showing just how close their mother-daughter relationship is.
9. Gabrielle Union and Zaya Wade
10. Gabrielle Union and Kavvia
11. Cindy Crawford and Kaia Gerber
Everyone knows supermodel Cindy Crawford but daughter Kaia is an accomplished model in her own right, even recreating her mothers most memorable looks.
13. Dakota Johnson and Melanie Griffith
The two weren't always close but nowadays, they escort each other to red carpet events and support each other all the time. It's adorable.
14. Vanessa Bryant and her daughters
15. Madonna and Lourdes Leon
The fabulous pair once had a clothing line Material Girl back in 2010, a line at Macy's that changed the game for everyone.
16. Gwyneth Paltrow and Apple Martin
17. Kylie Jenner and Stormi
18. Khloe Kardashian and True
Who's your favorite famous mother-daughter duo? Let us know in the comments!
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!